About This Studio
The digital lab is a studio for digital design, filmmaking, animation and photography. The space is made up of two rooms: a computer lab, with eight student terminals, and a small attached classroom that offers open table space. Each students terminal features a Mac computer with full access to the Adobe design suite. We also have a scanner, printer and Wacom tablets available for use. For a complete list of equipment, please scroll to the bottom of this page.
Have questions about this studio? Email email@example.com and one of our studios or program staff will get back to you.
- You may not download additional programs or software without approval from the studio manager.
- Only the studio manager is allowed to perform updates on Adobe suite and other programs.
- No student work should be saved on the digital lab computers. Instead, students should bring external hard drives, flash drives or save the files to person cloud-based storage accounts.
- Desktop will be wiped between session.
- No food is allowed in this space; all drinks must be in closed containers.
- A printer is provided and we supply ink and paper; please limit paper printing.
EQUIPMENT + TOOL USAGE DURING OPEN STUDIO
- Open studio users are welcome to use all equipment including all computers, Wacom tablets, scanners, and printers.
- 8 iMac computers with access to Adobe Creative Cloud (includes Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Premier and more)
- 8 Wacom tablets
- Laser printer
- TV monitor with HDMI projection